Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things I Sometimes Wonder

If someone knocked a vampire's teeth out, how would he eat?

If I'm 44 and very, very sure I don't want any more kids, why is there no switch to throw to jump-start menopause?

When a car pulled up next to me blasting loud enough to be heard in the next county, I couldn't help but notice the lyrics. It was someone screaming the alphabet. Yes, the literal alphabet. A-A-A-a-a-a, B-B-B-b-b-b, C-C-C-c-c-c, it throbbed. Does this mean we're in store for a new kids' educational show called Sesame Hood?

Would Cookie Monster push chocolate chips in front of Hooper's Store?

Will Christmas toy shelves be full of Pimp Me Elmo?

Why do I always buy two bags of candy "just in case" when I haven't had a trick-or-treater for 3 years?

Never mind, I know the answer to that one. Go about your business.

1 comment:

StarvingWriteNow said...

Answer to the vampire question: he'd just go to the local blood bank and make a withdrawal. No sweat!

Hope all is well out your way... I feel like I've been so out of touch. School, son, blah blah, etc. etc...

...and I'm kind of seeing someone. He won't be making any guest appearances on the blog (his request) but I'll just say this: he's amazing. (And we aren't even having sex yet or anything!)