Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's That Time Again!

There's not much time until the frenzy of Christmas shopping begins, so I thought I'd get a jump on it from my favorite gift extravaganza, The Harriet Carter Catalog.


A laser alarm clock, how fun! And practical. The alarm won't shut off until you hit the bullseye. Since most people can't even see until a shower and a cup of coffee, you're sure to be familiar with your neighbors when they come a knockin'!










Of course, Christmastime can also mean colds and flu. This clever and attractive tissue box makes sneezes and wheezes galore when dispensing your Kleenex! You'll be so comforted in your illness when mocked by fake respiratory distress.












Don't forget the holiday parties! The Season of Love and Giving will shine when your guests can help themselves to hors d'oerves by removing a spike impaled in a tiny body.








With all these bargains, you're sure to have a little change leftover for yourself. When you put your money in this fanny pack, it lets you know the deposit has been made by a cacophony of toots! There's just no better way to say, "I'm worth it!"
Only 100 shopping days left!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just like my grandma used to tuck a couple dollars under her bra strap way back when, there are probably people who store their valuables in their butt cracks. Have you seen a girl tuck her cell phone in her cleavage yet? I have, and it's NOT pretty!

I think you should give the sneezing box to someone who has year-round allergies. Now THAT would be the gift that keeps on giving!

Bernita said...

That last one would be a joy for every 10 year old boy!

Missie said...

Wow. That last one. I just... it's like... umm, can't form the words...

Robyn said...

Cell phone AND lip gloss, Beth!

If my son had that bank at 10, Bernita, he would have cleaned up after dogs for spare change.

Missie, it's so klassy maybe you can give this to Roger's relatives for their "homeymoon."

writtenwyrdd said...

Phhhhtttt! What a gas that bank is!

And the voodoo toothpick holder got me through the heart!

I love catalogs of useless things